Jr Team Golf – 2021 Spring Program
April 11 - May 15
- 5 Weeks – Starts April 11 to May 15
- For Boys and Girls Age 7-14.
- Beginner to Advanced Skill Level
Location: Pine Creek Golf Center
5 – 90 Minute Group Training Sessions – 1 per week.
Group Size – 8 Kids per group. Instruction covers all aspects of the game.
Training Day/Time and Start Date – Select when Registering
*Please note: Training sessions that are rained out will be made up on the following Sunday or by adding a week to the schedule.
- Sundays 11am-12:30pm – Select April 11
- Mondays 5-6:30pm – Select April 12
- Tuesdays 5-6:30pm – Select April 13
- Wednesdays 5-6:30pm – Select April 14
- Thursdays 5-6:30pm – Select April 15
- Competition Only – Select April 17
Location: Clover Hill Golf Course – 2200 Reis Run Rd. 15237
- Weekly – 5 Saturday competitions starting April 17 till May 15. If there is a rain out we will continue on Saturday’s until 5 competitions are completed.
- By Tee Times – Begin at 10am to 12pm. Each Available Player will receive their tee time on Thursday prior to competition. Plan 2 hours from tee time to completion.
- Variety of Team Formats plus Individual Championship by Age Division.
- Beginners and young players will compete from an age appropriate tee location.
- Players Age 7-8 Play 7 Hole competitions.
- Additional Greens Fee paid to Clover Hill the day of each competition ($11)
JTG Investment Options
- Training plus 5 Weekly Competitions $350 plus Greens Fee paid to Clover Hill the day of each competition ($11)
- Training plus 3 Weekly Competitions $280 plus Greens Fee paid to Clover Hill the day of each competition ($11)
- 5 Competitions Only (No Training) $175 plus Greens Fee paid to Clover Hill the day of each competition ($11)
- 3 Competitions Only (No Training) $105 plus Greens Fee paid to Clover Hill the day of each competition ($11)